Insurance for Your Home
Homeowner's insurance provides financial protection against unexpected disasters. Chances are, your home is likely one of your largest investments so it's important to properly protect it. By analyzing the specific hazards your may face at home, we help you find the correct protection to cover yourself, your family, your valuables and your house.
We are NOT BOUND to ONE INSURANCE CARRIER
We have the BEST: People Products Attitude Services
Let's get started, what would you like to do?
The Shropshire Advantage
- People- out staff is experienced, informative, friendly, local and dedicated to serving our clientele
Products- We represent many carriers who provide amazing insurance products and extremely competitive rates. We are never tied to one company, we have choices.
Attitude- We work for you, not an insurance company, our purpose is to keep your family protected and your costs as low as possible. Should premiums rise, we will remarket your account to our other carriers. There is no reason for you to ever have another agent, we want to be your agent for life!
Services- We can help you with safe driving information, Teen Driver Credits, computer backup, identity theft and so much more…
Call our office for a quote (806) 763-7311 or click below to begin your home insurance quote.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
- Do I need a Flood Policy? Flood is not covered under a Homeowners policy. Coverage against Flood must be obtained separately policy from the National Flood Insurance Program. Flood is defined as damage done by the rising or overflowing of bodies of water.
Insuring your Homeowners and Automobile policies together with the same insurance carrier will give you substantial credit savings!
Watch How The Simple Insurance Experience™ Works for Families
For more information on Homeowners Insurance, please call us at (806) 763-7311 or